Friday, October 30, 2009

4th of July














The 4th of July was a blast! This year we actually participated in our community's ritual celebrations they hold here each year. Plus we got to enjoy it with my fam! My parents lived in Middleton with us, so we all went to their house for some good country food. Plus Allen and Maria got to be here with us. However, we really missed Juliea, Darin, and all they're beautiful kids as well as Mel and Curtis!! Each year Middleton has a Huge street fair with free hot dogs, drinks, and bouncy houses for the kids. The local police put on a dog handling show, followed by a nice community parade and a huge "hose down" from the fire department. At the end of the parade the fire department turns on all their hoses and everyone gets wet! Lets just say it was the biggest water fight I have ever been apart of. On both sides of the street there are trucks spraying each other, as well as some driving down the road with hoses and one guy up on a huge latter in the middle of the intersection spraying everyone! Just take a look at the fun pics!

6 comments:

Seth and Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Seth and Mandy said...

That was such a fun day! Love the pics! Everett was only 3 weeks old then! I still can't believe we brought him to a water parade when he was so tiny, We had to book it out of there when the fire trucks came by. =)

Melly Mae said...

YES PLEASE!!! I'll call you tomorrow and get details!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY WAIT. I miss you and libby AND colton AND hughberto.

YAAAYYY!
My dream is coming true!! Family 4 holidays!!! Even if only for a few hours!

But know that you guys have a free place to stay too if you need it! We have an extra room!!!

LOVES

Melly Mae said...

ps you should enter my giveaway and get some free scentsy!

djhuffaker said...

Wow, looks like so much fun!! Wish I could come....Alen is looking like old, whats happening ae? Dad will soon be a white headed old man....WIERD

Melly Mae said...

ALLENS LOSING HIS HAIR!! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!!!! LOL. HAHA
I NEED TO SEE MY BROTHER.

Followers