Friday, October 30, 2009

This summer!









Ok, so I'm totally behind in blogging and summer is over now. But the kids are asleep and so is Hugh and it's about 9:30pm......I put ALL the "kids" to bed, FINALLY! Now I have time to blog. We went camping at MansCreek for a weekend, borrowed Casey's boat, and had fun fishing. It was Libby's first boat ride. She liked it and wanted to walk all over the boat. The boat was small and if it got off balance to much we would all be swimming for our lives, so I made her stay put! However, I did take some great pics. Funny thing was, it was Libby's first time camping when she was old enough to know what we were doing. Before we set up camp we spotted a Doe with her fawn eating some nice grass. We all excitedly sat still and watched. Libby was a little scared of the Deer and when it got dark she worriedly said; "Deer coming!" Of course, I explaned that the deer went nah-night and we don't have to worry. All night she kept asking me with the question tone of voice; "Mommy...deer nah-night?" Then when it was bed time she was very upset to learn she would be sleeping in a tent. She would say, no mommy my bed, go home! It was a rough night followed by a fun day. One of the pics is of a deer swimming across the lake! It was so neat to see that!

No comments:

Followers