Saturday, December 5, 2009

Halloween!







Late again, I know. It should be Thanksgiving, but I never took any pics. It was fun, Mandy did an amazing job at having Hugh and I over and her parents! The food was just delicious! I wish I had left overs!!
Halloween, was ok. Hugh had Drill that weekend, so it was just me trying to fulfill the kids-es Halloween dreams. We went to the trunk or treat at the church, since I had to pass out candy, Colton took libby around and he taught her how to get candy. He did a great job. They got tons of candy...thanks to Colton's slick ways, and then off to Grandmas we went! There we got to have a scary dinner (which the kids didn't eat very much of due to the extreme amounts of candy they had already ingested). We also watched a scary movie then drove home to our nice comfy beds! The next day libbys says; "wanna trick n treat!" I had a ruff time explaining that we only do that once a year and not when ever we want.

5 comments:

Melly Mae said...

awwww! they look so so cute!!!! i forgot hugh is doing the airfoce thing or whatever. does he leave every weekend?

love you

Powells said...

No, he only does one weekend a month. Helps out a ton though. The insurance is great too!






Love you too!

djhuffaker said...

Cute janess, is Colton Harry Potter? You look pretty!!! Love ya

Powells said...

Yeah, Colton is Harry Potter. I borrowed the costume from my neighbor. Thanks for the compliment, your nice!!

Moldycarrots said...

Dear Janess and Hugh,
I just wanted to send you a note. I'm so great-full for you guys!! Thank you for loving each other!! And loving your wonderfull children!!!I love you all so much!! You both bring such joy and comfort to me and Dad!!! You both work so hard to do what is right and to take care of each other!!! There is nothing better in live than to know and watch your children love and take care of each other!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!! Love forever your Mom Perry

Followers