Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Us!


We have been on a roller coaster ride since we moved to Idaho. I would give my right arm to move back to Hawaii, but since that isn't an option, we are plugging away at life here. We bought a Commercial door business two and a half years ago. Since the economy is so crappy, we are going to have a very interesting winter. Hugh Finally has decided to go back to school (thanks to the crappy economy I guess it isn't all bad) and he wants a job that isn't effected by it. I go hunting with him mainly because it is the only time we can ditch the kids at grandmas and leave for a couple days. Plus we get to fill our freezer and not buy meat for a year. This pic is the most recent one of our trips. It was so cold that day it started snowing about an hour after we took this pic. I am working with the company answering phones, invoicing, collecting money (when we actually get paid, which is like pulling teeth most of the time) . I also am busy with church activities.

2 comments:

Ben and Shani said...

I love that you entered into the world of blogging. Sadly, it is the easiest way to keep in touch with our friends. I hate that we don't talk like we should. You guys are great and we miss spending all the time with you. The other plus of blogging is that you can publish your blog into a book and keep it as a family journal. I plan on doing this about once a year. Keep up the blogging.
Shani

joeandchelle said...

Maybe next year Joe can go hunting and we can have a few days of girl time! oh did Joe mention we are moving to boise in like 8 months?

Followers